A question to the most of the fans; Do you really think bringing a new manager would solve our problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to get out of this mentality of sacking managers before they get the proper time to fix things.

Our problems are bigger than Marco Silva! Look at our recruitment over the last few years to see the true problem! [Poor language removed] players on high wages who you can t now move on!

The whole club is messed up!

Season's finished tonight anyway, FA Cup was only thing we had, so no point rushing for a new manager. Silva will be sacked in summer though for sure.

Next season there should be someone really passionate and intelligent in charge.

If I had the power would get rid tonight. There are massive issues with virtually every part of the team and the way we play....and most of that is down to him...the right manager is out there we just havent foumd them yet

I have no idea.

This manager looks like he's not the answer..

But Moshiri will appoint some other utter fraud to replace him and we'll repeat the cycle.

Our culture is toxic. Only someone with a ruthless streak and a background of success will do that.

I'd rather have a Peter Reid or Adrian Heath type character for a couple of seasons at this point than the next flavour of the month. Our values have been eroded. We are sinking as a club. We need someone who won't tolerate everton being a national embarrassment.

There's no quick fix here at all. Pretty much everything I've written above is utter drivel, but I don't think there's a clear solution to our problems. They are deep and getting deeper. There's absolutely nothing to like about Everton from a footballing perspective right now. It's a shambolic mess.

A question to our fans who want to keep Silva. Do you really and honestly think that sacking him could possibly make us worse then we currently are or even hurt the club in the smallest possible way?

I have no idea.

This manager looks like he's not the answer..

But Moshiri will appoint some other utter fraud to replace him and we'll repeat the cycle.

Our culture is toxic. Only someone with a ruthless streak and a background of success will do that.

I'd rather have a Peter Reid or Adrian Heath type character for a couple of seasons at this point than the next flavour of the month. Our values have been eroded. We are sinking as a club. We need someone who won't tolerate everton being a national embarrassment.

There's no quick fix here at all. Pretty much everything I've written above is utter drivel, but I don't think there's a clear solution to our problems. They are deep and getting deeper. There's absolutely nothing to like about Everton from a footballing perspective right now. It's a shambolic mess.
I'll be honest, that's something that really bothers me. We got absolutely smacked by Spurs and the whole atmosphere was a "meh, whatever". Wtf...

he is the ONLY manager to concede 6 premier league goals in one single game with THREE DIFFERENT premier league clubs

that stat alone shows he only has one system and he aint for changing.

Christ its so galringly obvious that he is not tactically good enough to manage in the premier league

I think the owners need to shell out more money. The problem is not with the manager. At best we can play really well. We need better players.

Excellent players? Do people still really believe this?

Individually yes.

Richarlison is a key player for Brazil.

Iceland is one of the premier leagues star players

Pickford is England's number one

Gomes looks like a pass master

Mina and Digne have great potential.

They aren't working as a TEAM though and that falls on the manager.

Ps I don't agree with all these players but I'm going for the general consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.