A question to the most of the fans; Do you really think bringing a new manager would solve our problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadieTwo

Player Valuation: £2.5m
the question is clear, if you think like this can you state below why? the squad we have is not good they are average at best and they are not giving enough effort. rome wasnt built in a day processes like this takes time in this window we got 2 quality players digne and richarlison after one more window if we get quality players like that we will be a top team sooner or later

I don't think sacking Silva will solve anything. But his public demeanor has to change.

He presents as someone completely lost, reactive instead of proactive.

Can he change?, I doubt it myself.

For me, he should not have been here to start with so I things would improve under someone else. He’s got over half the team of his own players, Sam done better with none of his.

More importantly he doesn’t change things if they are not working, the worst record for conceding set play goals while at Hull and Watford. He has kept the same Zonal marking all season when it’s clearly not working, every commentator mentions it so clearly every opposing team are working on it and yet we still don’t make any changes.

We could give him money to spend in Jan/Summer but I can’t see how we would turn things around, I also don’t get the impression the club are 100% behind him with recent transfer talk.

No.

The confidence has gone since that Derby game. But if I'm Silva, i'm taking 2 days out next week, and making the team go out and enjoy themselves... WHATEVER they do, however stupid, let them have fun, let them connect.

Cause when confidence is so low, they need more than a "gritty" win against Bournemouth to lift spirits.

I have always backed Silva despite very poor recent displays but now I believe enough is enough, I would give him just 3 more games to turn it around and if not get shut before we are relegated. I don't want to keep changing managers but what are we supposed to do, wait until we are in the championship before we act.

I'm not for sacking Silva at all.

But part of me thinks that it would be a better option now given the role of brands to allow him to pick his manager and have the whole set up from transfers to tactics revolve on his terms and not still a moshiri kenwright wlash mashup.

If we have to rebuild over time then do it completely under brands and ship out all the players who came before him as quick as we can sensibly do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.