2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m no tactical expert when it comes to football, but isn’t it glaringly obvious now that teams are targeting Seamus? He’s bereft of confidence and is completely vulnerable down that right side.

Their forwards had a field day today and let’s face it they are a bang average team.

Not once did Seamus venture forward. When he received the ball, the first thing he did was look for the safest route, and more often than not that was backwards towards Keane or Pickford.

He’s a pale shadow of the marauding full back I knew only a few years back.

Time for Kenny.
yes...happened yesterday that, as soon a he got the ball they were on him, unfortunately we dont have a lot of other options

I agree. JJK is a blood and thunder full back that will give you 100% effort every time. My honest opinion is that he isn’t good enough at this level. However, as you say, there isn’t many options.

Kenny needs to replace Coleman now. He can’t do any worse.

I’m no tactical expert when it comes to football, but isn’t it glaringly obvious now that teams are targeting Seamus? He’s bereft of confidence and is completely vulnerable down that right side.

Their forwards had a field day today and let’s face it they are a bang average team.

Not once did Seamus venture forward. When he received the ball, the first thing he did was look for the safest route, and more often than not that was backwards towards Keane or Pickford.

He’s a pale shadow of the marauding full back I knew only a few years back.

Time for Kenny.

I could have sworn someone posted a clip of how far forward he was when Ward-Prowse scored, but no he never ventured forward.

Seems to be the new Phil Neville in terms of trying to Hype up players when we have a bad performance and you read something from a player the next day or so

Status
Not open for further replies.