January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
They mainly play on the right
How about we play players in their best positions for a while and see how it works out

Thats incorrect...

Lozano plays on the left for mexico and until this season was on the left (mainly) for PSV. This season hes almost always been on the right.

Malcom can play either side, in fact in his few mins for Barca this season hes been almost always on the left but previously both sides but mainly on the right.

Thats incorrect...

Lozano plays on the left for mexico and until this season was on the left (mainly) for PSV. This season hes almost always been on the right.

Malcom can play either side, in fact in his few mins for Barca this season hes been almost always on the left but previously both sides but mainly on the right.
Lozano plays on the left for Mexico because they have another decent RW and a crap LW
Same applies to PSV
Malcolm has a LITTLE bit of completion on the right at Barca that’s why he doesn’t play on the right , or play at all

Seen Carrasco has been linked with Arsenal. I know his wage would be a big sum however would be a great fit for us at the right price.

Funny thing about Sandro is a lot of people on here slate proper stats/analytics but they entirely flagged up that it was wildly unlikely he would score at anything like the same rate he did the season before we got him. Walsh and Co were just too stupid to look at anything other than the 'goals scored' column.

At least he was a cheap gamble so meh.
I mean to be fair that's usually a decent indicator of how good a striker is..

As much as I thought Walsh was a total bust, him buying Sandro wasn't the worst thing he did.

Great analysis; I really enjoyed watching Genk last/this season when they’ve been on TV. I guess the ability to take risks on foreign youngsters really helps in “lesser” leagues like that. Seems a little like Monaco-lite but with less on the line.

Anderlecht seem like a total mess now compared to how they were in the past. Brugge will get stripped for parts in the Summer won’t they.
We can't take "risks on foreign youngsters" as they won't get a work permit.
That is likely to apply to EU nationals as well after Brexit if we leave with no deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.