Shocking Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should remind the board, management and players of Everton FC that:

Since winning the FA Cup (and Charity Shield) in 1995:

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

Meaning all bar ONE club of 107

Has won a trophy, promotion or play-off

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.

One of the worst stats I have come across. Maybe we should get ourselves relegated more often so we can reach play offs or promotion so we are as successful as all those clubs

images
images
images

Tbf he hasn’t been playing as the striker though......

True Dcl has and amm........ :). Mosh needs to get his hand in his pocket and buy a forward. He sold lukaku for 90 million and has dcl and tosun fighting to play up top. Is that progression. Dcl like .....my god

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.

So you want us to be relegated?

You and @Joey66 should have your own forum.

Of course not but it's the complete lack of ambition. EVERY club bar seven PL sides, Villa and Oldham has though. And all bar us and Oldham won something..

Or had ONE great moment.
We did so have a great moment, I distinctly remember Neville tackling Ronaldo...cant remember which season that was but I'm almost sure he did...or he pointed or something anyway
Oh and we won that friendship trophy in Brisbane, I remember seein that one

Step away from the bleach.

Dan, I agree with you entirely that this current Everton setup - not side, the whole club - is completely broken and doesn't function in an identifiable way. It's a complete mess. Ever since we gave Martinez a new five year deal one season in we seem to have collectively lost our mind. I can't get behind stats relating to play-offs and promotions as I hope we never ever do see those matches with our club involved, but the fact that bar '95 we've been in, what, one final in the premier league era is the grossest indicator of our failures. When you include us only being in last-day, could be relegated trouble twice in that time too, it shows that for 25 years or whatever we have been barely a hint of relevant. We've existed.

weve been clinging on for 25 years... nothing has changed.

Once again Everton have reduced me to ‘I couldn’t care less’ mode.
We deserve all we get which is nothing.
We appointed a Manager who couldn’t be bothered to hurry up and sign, then he tells our best player to leave if he has any ambition.
The Koeman farce should have been cancelled the minute he made us wait.
We dug our own grave there and then.
As the great Dickens once wrote, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
It could have been the best of times, instead we’ve gone into the worst time I can remember.
It’s doubtful we’ll fight relegation this season as we have done not so long ago, but we were given hope by a billionaire who seems totally out of his depth.
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve heard people at the club mention the ambition of Everton, but where is it.
Appoint a Manager who walked out on his club and you’re on a slippery slope.
We have kept the same people at the club who were happy to see us stagnate. As much as BK is a blue and has my respect for being so, it’s clear we will get nowhere fast while he is still here.

Imagine buying a supermarket that has stagnated. Trying to get it back up there with all the other supermarkets on the High Street, but keeping the same people in charge.
For me though the one thing that tells me how ambitious we are is Sportpesa, who?
I mean did Moshiri seriously not sack on the spot the person who even dared to suggest this lot as our sponsors.
I love Everton, but can’t stand them at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.