Hitting The Back of The Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good point....we know whats needed.

Watch Arsenal v Spurs .....Aubameyang & Lacazette....thats what we need.

aye, £120 million worth of strikers would be nice!

Agree with your point entirely mate. It's just easier said than done.

Plus, with how Silva wants us to play, we clearly need a very specific type of striker (i.e. a quick, mobile player able to play as a false 9 at times).

That being said, having a striker probably doesn't help us today in terms of the chances we missed, because they didn't fall to Richarlison.

The one that did come his way he lost his footing, but I think if either the Mina or Gomes chance come to him, he's scoring.

aye, £120 million worth of strikers would be nice!

Agree with your point entirely mate. It's just easier said than done.

Plus, with how Silva wants us to play, we clearly need a very specific type of striker (i.e. a quick, mobile player able to play as a false 9 at times).
Too right , we are creating plenty of chances but need that killer instinct in the box that changes good performances like today's to wins , even against top sides.
Not just today but at Chelsea , Man utd & Arsenal....but I have every faith Brands & Silva will address this shortly.

Sorry....and no disrespect.....we are talking about professional footballers earning masses amounts of money....cos they are very good good at what they do....they just need to show a bit...and score...thats it

When we do......and imo we are close.....there is like inches in it.....we will be as good as anyone....
Bernard and Walcott are letting us down in terms of goals. Richarlison and Sigurdsson are our only real goal threats.

I have spoken about this before & it is a problem...
Marco is doing great & building an exciting team however the team needs to find different scorers to get more goals as we are relying too much on Richarlison & sigurdsson...
It is no secret that we need a natural striker ASAP...

Status
Not open for further replies.