FA CUP 3rd ROUND DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to make it to the 4th round this year. Usually hope for a lower league/non league team away from home to visit a new ground but with how many games get changed for TV think I'd just prefer a home game Saturday 3pm.

All FA cup games should be 3 o’clock on a Saturday, saying that, I wish all league games were as well.

It's going to be an exhausting December and New Year.

If we played a team from a lower league, we could give some first team players a valuable rest. And some young/fringe players could get some first team experience too.

It's going to be an exhausting December and New Year.

If we played a team from a lower league, we could give some first team players a valuable rest. And some young/fringe players could get some first team experience too.

I’d rather rest them in prem games and that’s not even a joke. We went out of the league cup to a horrific Southampton side because we didn’t play our full team. Winning the FA cup would be bigger than anything we can do this season in the league.

Just something at home that allows for the building of actual credits so I can make an away game with my own ticket next season :D

Wouldn’t mind Wimbledon or Charlton for the crack.

I had been thinking of having a bet on us to win it before the draw was made, but 20/1 is pretty miserable (from an objective/value point of view).

I’d rather rest them in prem games and that’s not even a joke. We went out of the league cup to a horrific Southampton side because we didn’t play our full team. Winning the FA cup would be bigger than anything we can do this season in the league.

It wasn't the only reason, though.

Generally, we weren't playing as well then as we are now. Rotation is simply a crucial part of the game and people need to get over the thought that we should have a 'first XI'.

The squad should have been good enough to win that game. End of.

Whoever we get in the FA Cup, the team will likely not be the same as what started the game before, because it will be our 5th game in the space of - I believe - 14 or 15 days. That doesn't, and shouldn't, mean the team has to be weaker. Every member of the squad should be ready to play and that's the point of having a strong squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.