Everton being accused of tapping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwladysPhil

Player Valuation: £35m
Feel like this needs a thread of its own (apologies if not)

Daniel Taylor of the guardian has published an article pushing the agenda of a points deduction.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-watford-everton-marco-silva?CMP=share_btn_tw

Feels to me like we’re an easy target - there’s been much worse tapping up (where I’m unsure we have been) from RS, United snd Chelsea.

I won’t be surprised to see us receive a points deduction.

Yes because 'tapping up' isn't the norm at all.

What a horrible bullying club we are, forcing these smaller teams to give up their managers and players. Disgraceful!

If we got punished after what the RS did in tapping up Van Dijk it would just show how much more of a laughing stock the FA and premier league were........so that’s 6 points deducted then.
If we got done by the FA for that i don't see any reason why we could'nt appeal against it through a higher level of court and reference something like the VVD because it would just look like we are being singled out. A top class lawyer would easily be able to prove this.

Feel like this needs a thread of its own (apologies if not)

Daniel Taylor of the guardian has published an article pushing the agenda of a points deduction.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-watford-everton-marco-silva?CMP=share_btn_tw

Feels to me like we’re an easy target - there’s been much worse tapping up (where I’m unsure we have been) from RS, United snd Chelsea.

I won’t be surprised to see us receive a points deduction.

Legal mind field that one for others, can't see us accepting that without a challenge, it may change for the future..

If we got done by the FA for that i don't see any reason why we could'nt appeal against it through a higher level of court and reference something like the VVD because it would just look like we are being singled out. A top class lawyer would easily be able to prove this.
A part of his fee would of been compensation, given that even city baulked at his price and the transfer was made outside of the transfer window which was unusual.

I actually hope we do get punished maybe 3 point deduction and a fine, as then every transfer will have to be checked out and made sure all is above board, what club will be hurt most in all this, our friends over at Watford of course, what English club will want to do business with the snitches that caused clubs to miss out on their targets because they couldn't contact an agent first as is done in almost every transfer to see if a player would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.