Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Ahh back to a time when cartoons provided wholesome entertainment for all the family. :D

His approval rating is going to go through the roof. Somebody make this boy manager.

Tbf to Wayne he is still a decent player but not one that suits a team like we had or probably more important the speed of the premier league.
Good, nice to see an owner not hung up on sentiment,
Sorry wayne but the club is and will always be bigger than you.
The business we did was always going to be more important than keeping a former world class talent on an obvious decline

Moshiri talking to management and working out strategies and plans for his assets (Wayne Rooney) is exactly how businessmen do business. If Wayne didn’t think the United owners were constantly weighing up potential bids from other clubs and deciding the pros and cons on moving him on the whole time as well then he’s deluded.
I love how Moshiri makes quick bold decisions, some work, some don’t but if a player or manager isn’t working out, they’re getting moved on nowadays no problem.

‘So I went in to see Sam Allardyce and said: “Listen I’m not a kid. What’s going on? Do you want me here or not?” To be fair to Sam he was probably the honest one. He said if he was still there next season I mightn’t play as much.

lollollollollollol

Good, nice to see an owner not hung up on sentiment,
Sorry wayne but the club is and will always be bigger than you.
The business we did was always going to be more important than keeping a former world class talent on an obvious decline

Possibly hoping to hang on and take a coaching role with the club on his path to management.

Well in Wazza you utter joke. The fool has just shut the door on any potential coaching role at the club. Let's be honest here, if Mosh had wanted rid enough he could of sacked Rooney for gross misconduct after he dragged the club's name through the mud with the drunk driving episode. He never learns, the lad is a brainless cretin and he got far more loyalty from this club then he ever deserved.

Well in Wazza you utter joke. The fool has just shut the door on any potential coaching role at the club. Let's be honest here, if Mosh had wanted rid enough he could of sacked Rooney for gross misconduct after he dragged the club's name through the mud with the drunk driving episode. He never learns, the lad is a brainless cretin and he got far more loyalty from this club then he ever deserved.
Like moshiri isn't

From "we have our own fab 4" to "if I give you £5 it's your £5" on panorama to "it's ok because we expected to lose that game anyway".

Sam was the honest one indeed Wazza. Says it all really. Sam is one of the the most dishonest managers in the league.

Well done Farhad (if true). Was clearly past it for the premiership and nowhere near worth the astronomical wages.