Match Thread Everton v West Ham United (Sunday 16th Sept 4.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
everton-2018-2019-umbro-home-kit-3.jpg

And its the 3rd and last of our home bankers, with a win and very disappointing draw in the bag, lets hope for a better result this time as we face Dr Deaths crappy tinpot landan club West Ham. Currently rock bottom of the league with 4 games 4 defeats I bet they welcome a visit to Goodison Park, the home of many "Everton that" moments over the years. They spent biggish in the summer and brought in quite a few highly rated players that sadly have yet to perform for them, what price our old friend Jargemenko hatrick I wonder?

Despite their current position in the table, they are a decent team and once everything clicks I can see them moving up the table a little, but we really should be putting these to bed early doors, yeah right, we all wish.

Hopefully the International break, which is of course is still ongoing, has helped our injury "crisis", Captain Jags is back from suspension, but it seems injured, Rico, the new Brazil number 9 is sadly still out. As for our other walking wounded well who knows, physio room has us leading the table with 9 players considered currently injured. Walcott is a major doubt, Bernard, Gana and Beni are considered a slight doubt and according to them Jags, Keane, Gomes, Mina and of course McCarthy are all defo out, im sure we will hear some news on the front during the week, so for now I wont be doing an 11 to start due to the question marks on a lot of players.

In short, COYB.

Let’s not forget West Ham are a far superior time based over their summer trading, according to our intellectual heavyweight fans 0-9.

Mad how injury blighted we are already:

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Zouma Digne
Davies Schneiderlin
DCL Sigurdsson Lookman
Tosun

Probably the only lineup we can manage.

Maybe even double up the left side with Digne left mid with Baines at left back, Lookman on the right rather than playing DCL on one of the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.