Away and Third kits 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to be September at the earliest, complete madness from the club. I will be getting one of the third kit though, its cool as
It actually makes perfect commercial sense. Release them all at the same time and people just choose one and buy it, release one every couple of months and they buy them all.

Yeah, that mall in Orlando was deffo told not to put the 3rd shirts on display until a certain date and did it anyway. Our nation’s best and brightest do not work in retail.

It actually makes perfect commercial sense. Release them all at the same time and people just choose one and buy it, release one every couple of months and they buy them all.

I think that is part of it, I’m not sure it’s true though, I think most people only get one kit, if at all, possibly those with kids have more “pester power” when they are released like this.

I think the other thing is cost, priority and demand, look at clubs like Real Madrid, all their 3 kits come out before the season starts, they get priority at the factories that make Adidas kits. Adidas prioritise getting these out before the season starts, because they know they will sell millions of them and make a fortune and pay Real Madrid a fortune.

Realistically if all 3 of our kits came out on the same day I don’t think it would make people buy more or less shirts, but it would cost umbro more to produce them, because that period between May and July will have the highest demand at the factories, from football teams all over Europe for their 3 kits.

I like the kits!

However, I have not bought a replica for years and can not believe the prices.

Then I was thinking back to my youth when I bought my first replica shirt (1985-ish) and I reckon that was about £20 back then.

Lucky I got a college grant in those days!

I think that is part of it, I’m not sure it’s true though, I think most people only get one kit, if at all, possibly those with kids have more “pester power” when they are released like this.

I think the other thing is cost, priority and demand, look at clubs like Real Madrid, all their 3 kits come out before the season starts, they get priority at the factories that make Adidas kits. Adidas prioritise getting these out before the season starts, because they know they will sell millions of them and make a fortune and pay Real Madrid a fortune.

Realistically if all 3 of our kits came out on the same day I don’t think it would make people buy more or less shirts, but it would cost umbro more to produce them, because that period between May and July will have the highest demand at the factories, from football teams all over Europe for their 3 kits.

Man Utd haven't released their away kit yet.

dug into source codes - WE GOT OFFICIAL 3RDS PICTURES, LADS

efc-227806.jpg

efc-227809.jpg

efc-227810.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.