GOT podcast 74 - Early Signs of Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some interesting views there. I also don't agree that there is any media bias against Everton, they just tend to concentrate more on the more successful clubs. As for referees, again I don't think they're against us per se, but rather they are inconsistent in their decision making which can come across as bias in any given match. e.g. Richarlison being booked for a foul but the Wolves player who fouled him a few minutes later didn't get a card. At first glance you might say bias, but really it's just poor refereeing.

Some interesting views there. I also don't agree that there is any media bias against Everton, they just tend to concentrate more on the more successful clubs. As for referees, again I don't think they're against us per se, but rather they are inconsistent in their decision making which can come across as bias in any given match. e.g. Richarlison being booked for a foul but the Wolves player who fouled him a few minutes later didn't get a card. At first glance you might say bias, but really it's just poor refereeing.
Yeah just crap refs

Status
Not open for further replies.