Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have happy memories of us smacking them 3-1 at Molinieux back in the day when that kopite crap Alun Evans played for them...

We’d know the team if fat sam was in charge!!

Id go for;
Pickford

Coleman
Jags
Keane
Baines

Morgan
Gana

Walcott
Siggy
Richarlison

Cenk
Subs; stek, holgate, digne, davies, lookman, niasse, DCL.

Get a point and get out of there

I have to say these have done my head in. They've added some decent players but are still a long way off most of the top half. They are 5 years at least from where we even are in terms of profile, and thats with seamless growth. I'd be delighted to do them tomorrow.
The teams coming up from the Championship with the reputation for "playing footbal" are invariably soft touches. Wolves look like that to me.

We looked ok against a very good team last week in the last preseason game. We'll be ok there tomorrow. Draw minimum.

Pressure is all on Wolves. They've had the big build up and despite our late flurry we'll be expected to be at sixes and sevens.
I'm going 3-0 to us in one of those season opening bizarre results. Hoping for a Bily type effort against the Wanderers from Richarlison.

The teams coming up from the Championship with the reputation for "playing footbal" are invariably soft touches. Wolves look like that to me.

We looked ok against a very good team last week in the last preseason game. We'll be ok there tomorrow. Draw minimum.

I think 1-1 but possibly a 3-2 crazy game (a win for us of course).

Need to smash these gobshites,living in brum and knowing a few wolves fans and can say these are the new kopites,looking at there defence it still looks like a championship one so we should get chances.

The best goal Molineux has ever seen

Bily.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.