Match Thread ATK Irdning v Everton Saturday 14th July 4pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on that blackout rule for the sat 3pm valencia game,i thought that only applied to 3pm prem games and not friendlys,or thats what ive always thought myself

https://www.sports.legal/2016/12/the-saturday-afternoon-football-blackout-an-analysis/

https://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=19817.html

The blackout reportedly originated in the 1960s, when Burnley FC’s then Chairman Bob Lord agreed with his fellow Chairmen that televised matches on a Saturday afternoon would have a negative effect on the attendances of other football league matches that were not being televised. The outcome would be to reduce the clubs’ financial income. Lord was a staunch critic of televised football, even banning Match of the Day cameras from Turf Moor when the show was first launched. That ban is said to have remained in place for five years.

Fifty years later, the blackout remains in force in England between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on Saturday afternoons during the course of the football season. Yet, given the vast difference between the football landscape that existed in Lord’s time and the one that exists nowadays, there is a real question as to whether a justification for such rule remains.

Fair enough. I assumed you may have had a season ticket.

I know a site that will absolutely have one. Streams every game, no matter how obscure.
I am now a full time carer for my mum and had to give up my full time job a year ago going from £350 for 35 hours a week to £62 a week for caring nearly every hour of the day lol,quite annoying lol,so have no chance,and,i usually know links myself as use to be a link finder-none of these pretend we have the game rubbish then at ko,nothing,but i would say everton tv should be normal instead of me looking for the stream i know etc

Deffo All-Terrain Vehicle Ironing Board FC

https://atv-irdning-fussball.c.geomix-vereine.com/news/testspielkracher-282

On Saturday, 14.07 at 17:00 clock in the ATV Riesneralm Arena a friendly match between FC EVERTON and ATV MERCANDO Irdning instead. Our boys will be able to compete against T.Walcott and Co ...

At 17:00 clock in the ATV Riesneralm Arena! Look over!

369.jpg

We must have some good people at Everton,who find these teams like the one we play sat, that pretty much all of us have never heard of lol

And now its time for Everton.

After a Summer were the forum got behind the England National team as we cheered them onto a valiant 3rd/4th place finish its now that special time we all enjoy, yes you guessed it, Pre-season Everton begins.

Its that time of year were we maintain its all about fitness whilst some part time farmers from Austria smash us for 6 on their lunchbreak.

Ive honestly no idea who these boys even are, I dont even think they are a proper team, but hey ho, COYB.

Goats 11 to start :

Stekkers
Coleman - Holgate - Williams - Baines
Morgan
Besic - Klaassen
Walcott - Tosun - Dowell
What !

speak for yourself

TELEMMGLPICT000165057507_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqyah24xujI4bAbg1jBqcGi72WI6H1ROPa6yndgos2rxE.jpeg

And now its time for Everton.

After a Summer were the forum got behind the England National team as we cheered them onto a valiant 3rd/4th place finish its now that special time we all enjoy, yes you guessed it, Pre-season Everton begins.

Its that time of year were we maintain its all about fitness whilst some part time farmers from Austria smash us for 6 on their lunchbreak.

Ive honestly no idea who these boys even are, I dont even think they are a proper team, but hey ho, COYB.

Goats 11 to start :

Stekkers
Coleman - Holgate - Williams - Baines
Morgan
Besic - Klaassen
Walcott - Tosun - Dowell

I forgot we still had Stekkers, thought we'd have to chuck Jags in goal

Status
Not open for further replies.