Calling The Older Heads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may not be in keeping with the theme but what about a little something for Bradley Lowry or Rhys Jones. Just a thought. Love it though

...Andy Rankin’s penalty shoot out save against Borussia Monchengladbach. Great night, and possibly the first ever European penalty shoot outs.

The Bayern Munich defender with his nose split by Andy Gray in the Cup Winners Cup game.

Have we got Fellaini doing his pirouette and drag back in centre midlfield against Man City ? Was one of the best CM performances ever that day, he was everywhere on the pitch.

He's in the crowd.

1531217564757.png

Agree with that particular performance like.

It may not be in keeping with the theme but what about a little something for Bradley Lowry or Rhys Jones. Just a thought. Love it though

Both already on it - before work began I approached Bradley Lowry's foundation and they gave us permission.

1531217609904.png

...Andy Rankin’s penalty shoot out save against Borussia Monchengladbach. Great night, and possibly the first ever European penalty shoot outs.

The Bayern Munich defender with his nose split by Andy Gray in the Cup Winners Cup game.

With regards to Bayern Munich, Someone asked for this moment - would love to see it including somehow;

The infamous moment during the Everton versus Bayern Munich European Cup Winners Cup semi-final in 1985 when the German manager, Udo Lattek, addressed the Blues’ bench with the accusation that, ‘This is not football, Mr Kendall’. To which the whole Everton staff replied, in unison: ‘F off!’

He's in the crowd.

View attachment 47726

Agree with that particular performance like.

Both already on it - before work began I approached Bradley Lowry's foundation and they gave us permission.

View attachment 47727

With regards to Bayern Munich, Someone asked for this moment - would love to see it including somehow;

The infamous moment during the Everton versus Bayern Munich European Cup Winners Cup semi-final in 1985 when the German manager, Udo Lattek, addressed the Blues’ bench with the accusation that, ‘This is not football, Mr Kendall’. To which the whole Everton staff replied, in unison: ‘F off!’

Awesome will defo order one. I've looked again but can't see it but what about Rooneys goal from half way line v west Ham? In the grand scheme of things didn't measn much but stil a iconic goodison goal I suppise

Awesome will defo order one. I've looked again but can't see it but what about Rooneys goal from half way line v west Ham? In the grand scheme of things didn't measn much but stil a iconic goodison goal I suppise

That and Howard's Bolton goal can't go on it really, due to how it's framed (edge of box)

Rooney's on it twice (Arsenal goal and the Once A Blue shirt)

Johnny Heitinga barging Ashley Cole at the bridge
Jelavic robbing that lads hat at the street end
John Stones calming the Park End down
Gary Lineker and Tricky Trev holding the charity shield

Status
Not open for further replies.