"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Very true. And throughout the Club's existence. Look at our record of winning only half of all our FAC semi finals and compare it with the much better ratio of Utd (still the only club I think who have played in more Cup semis than ourselves). Look at how we threw it away in this 85-6 season. Look at how we managed to lose the 1985 cup final against a poor 10-man Utd side, when a victory would have given us the domestic double and would have forever imprinted the supremacy of that mid-80s Everton side into the record books (something which is gradually being forgotten over time).
And didn't we manage to get relegated in the 50s when it needed a massive goal difference swing against us for us to do so on the last day?
You never mentioned the 70's heartbreaking decade for so many reasons.Even the 60's when we had so many fantastic players we should have won more and we were crap in Europe,we got some terrible draws but never won any that really mattered.

Boss that Joey, gives you a real sense of how quick Ball was.over the ground watching that 1st goal.
Mr perpetual motion in action 20 goals from midfield for two seasons - if he was around today he would be priceless pure class box to box midfielder with the sweetest one touch footballer I have ever seen!
The other lot hated dreaded him, nothing scared him he scored a lot of goals v them too!

You never mentioned the 70's heartbreaking decade for so many reasons.Even the 60's when we had so many fantastic players we should have won more and we were crap in Europe,we got some terrible draws but never won any that really mattered.
And the one club,one city ruling for Europe too!!

Dig us up the newcy home 77 @Dario Terracotta
Wish I could mate,no footage I can find,I was at that game as a young kid,it was a mad one!!all I can recall is pejic putting us one up with a deflected cross/shot at the park end,then we were behind each time afterwards and kept pegging them back, think they were bottom of the league as well,MacLeod the Scotland manager came to look at woody in nets who had a nightmare:)