Proven managers (surely we could get one of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ART

Player Valuation: £8m
Van Gall.

Ancelotti.

Pellegrini.

Wenger.

Rafael.(not arsed that he was once on the dark side.)

Dutch Allardyce-swerve

No chance.

Maybe but he’s old and looks like skeletor.

Past sell by date since 2015.

We could probably get Benitez and he should probably be in our top five candidates.

The issue I have with Silva is not that different to the issue that people saw with Allardyce. He is incapable of uniting the fan base and at the first sign of trouble he will be ditched. Moshiri is clearly one to bow to public pressure - he's reacted swiftly to remove the last 4 managers due to fan demands - and I cant see anything but knives out for him early doors.

A proven name solves that issue.

Van Gall.

Ancelotti.

Pellegrini.

Wenger.

I wouldn't care for any of these as they are pretty much passed caring. Maybe Rafael still has something to prove to himself.
I'd rather have an young upwardly mobile manager who is hungry and wants to prove himself as "The next big thing" Not naming anybody in particular somebody with drive, enthusiasm and knows how to setup a team to win. Not beaten as easily as we have in the past.

Van Gall.

Ancelotti.

Pellegrini.

Wenger.

It doesn't really matter if you are not arsed about "Rafael" and his past. Other people are arsed which is the problem. He would be doomed from the beginning as one bad run and he will change from being our Spanish savior to the fat RS spanish waiter.

Everyone needs to be behind the new manager. No exceptions.

Van Gaal - track record, but proven at alienating the fanbase. Surely we need to step away from that now?
Ancelotti - he's a top table manager. Wouldn't even entertain an Everton. Will want millions and a squad packed full of motivated internationals
Pellegrini - yeah. Can see that, did well under similar circumstances at Villareal. Can he be bothered these days?
Wenger - won't manage in the Premier league again
Rafael - would split the fanbase something chronic. Would need immediate and continued success to get everyone onside. FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.