BFS, Brand... Next announcement is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Getting Keith Harris to split from his long time partner, Orville to focus on bm means the stadium approval must be progressing well.

Of all the developments of the past 24 hours this is the one that worries the most.

Dr Harris will be the Board Member responsible for driving the Club’s new stadium project forward, an area in which he has vast experience from his time as Director of Wembley National Stadium Limited, owner of Wembley Stadium, between 2001 and 2007.

This is the same Wembley that was years over due and millions pounds over budget, or is there another Wembley that I haven't heard about? Unless of course he sits in meetings and whatever he says they do the opposite! :)

Of all the developments of the past 24 hours this is the one that worries the most.

Dr Harris will be the Board Member responsible for driving the Club’s new stadium project forward, an area in which he has vast experience from his time as Director of Wembley National Stadium Limited, owner of Wembley Stadium, between 2001 and 2007.

This is the same Wembley that was years over due and millions pounds over budget, or is there another Wembley that I haven't heard about? Unless of course he sits in meetings and whatever he says they do the opposite! :)
At least it got built.:)

Seriously though, our project is not on the size and scale of wembley. I'm not too concerned with his credentials. Being involved in the biggest stadium project in UK history is not a bad thing to have on your cv, even with the issues you mention.

07480480-701B-47F2-A1D0-B403022EA9E4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.