What will you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnfred 55

Player Valuation: £80m
This is one for the match goers.

What are you going to do, assuming that nothing has changed between now and then as regards Allardyce seeing out the term of his contract.

If I could somehow make it clear that I was applauding a few players I’d do that.

But I can’t stand there applauding when the likes of Schneiderlin and Allardyce are about. So I’ll leave.
Have we really had 'a few' players worth applauding this season though.

The Board is useless and the manager’s a relic past its use by date, but the players have given it their all. What a lion-hearted group eh? From Capt Jags down, our lads in blue have made us proud. They deserve a rapturous standing ovation and hopefully a big pay bonus.
What a team!!

NSNO

Have we really had 'a few' players worth applauding this season though.

Pickford, Walcott, Gueye, Niasse and Coleman for different reasons. Some of the others deserve an indifferent reaction. The rest want volleying.
To be fair I can’t really blame the likes of Martina, kenny etc for not being good enough, or jagielka for being old. Plenty of them have tried their best I think, but they’ve been found wanting and/or been a victim of poor management. Personally I don’t share the hatred that many seem to have for players who ultimately just aren’t as good as we’d like them to be.

To be fair I can’t really blame the likes of Martina, kenny etc for not being good enough, or jagielka for being old. Plenty of them have tried their best I think, but they’ve been found wanting and/or been a victim of poor management. Personally I don’t share the hatred that many seem to have for players who ultimately just aren’t as good as we’d like them to be.

No exactly, they’re ones who I am indifferent to re. applauding them at the end of the season. On the basis that in my opinion effort is the very minimum requirement for playing for Everton. So no hatred at all, but no applause either. Just meh.

The likes of Schneiderlin and Williams on the other hand, Christ. I also suspect Keane has bottled a fair few challenges, but I’m not sure on that one.

As soon as the final whistle awakes me from my apathetic, bored coma-like state ,I’m up those steps and out. ( like most matches this season actually, I can’t remember the last time I gave a round of applause probably Leicester but that was mostly for Seamus.

Could we not do what Juventus fans did against Liverpool at snake mountain in 2005 and turn our backs holding a middle finger up.

Status
Not open for further replies.