The Crushing of Evertonian Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily you don't come across many Liverpool fans in London and the ones you do come across tend to be pretty casual. United fans everywhere though.

I feel numb towards Everton and have done for most of the season.

We are being rinsed by greedy, money hungry hoares who don’t give a flying one about the club.

Expect more of the same until we get the right leadership.

I feel numb towards Everton and have done for most of the season.

We are being rinsed by greedy, money hungry hoares who don’t give a flying one about the club.

Expect more of the same until we get the right leadership.
That’s the modern game I’m afraid

Good on yer for still having hope for next season, they have just about squeezed every bit of football love out of me.

348su9t.gif

Hang in there, it will all come together for us ;)

My only positive from this debacle of a season is that Liverpool playing as well as they are/winning the Champions League hopefully wakes Moshiri/Usmanov/USM whoever is owning us into realising massive change is needed.

The only way this club can hold its head up high and say they mean business is if Moshiri appoints a good manager and DOF and invsts large amounts in player acquisitions that suit a system.

I really don't think I've felt at a lower ebb following this club. I know it's hyperbole but it's absolutely killing me tonight.

• Sam Allardyce and Sammy Lee in the dugout
  • A fortune spent on mediocre players who clearly have no pride in the club
  • No trophy in 23 years
  • No memorable performance over an entire season
  • No derby win since 2010
  • That lot tearing Europe apart
I know supporting a football club isn't about the glory but is there actually a team that's had a more depressing existence than us over recent times? Does anyone actually foresee it getting better any time soon or are we going to amble to 40+ points every season with boring wins against terrible teams?

This season just feels like a sick joke put together at our expense.
Couldn't agree more with the sentiment. Talking to my old man at the Newcastle game he said he was "sick of feeling embarrassed" by Everton. Bleak.

My season ended when fatarse took over, I knew it was going to be stale, awful football and boy was I correct and have not watched a match since he took over. Started watching my local Welsh team instead and thoroughly enjoying it (Connahs Quay Nomads). Hopefully fingers crossed Allardyce will be gone soon ...PLEASE !!!

I was under the impression most scousers are Everton fans anyway.
Most scousers who know about football generally support Everton and have/still do attend games at Goodison.

The ones who have no intention of ever going to a football match and have little to no interest in football will say they support Liverpool, because it is the easy thing to say.

Matching-going Evertonian scousers will outnumber match-going Liverpool scousers by tens of thousands.

Status
Not open for further replies.