Homepage Update: The Frustration of Humiliation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on @AndyC think its time for a top down re-organisation. Kenwright removed from Chairman, Woods bought out completley, Elstone booted to Aldi.

Then we got onto my fav, good old Gravy Train Steve. I'd fire him to the moon; he's been a cancer to this club for 18 months now and has somehow escaped punishment.

Next in line would be fat sam and his gang of merry men. Everyone of them gone, from his sports scientist to a cleaner that he's brough in to feed off this club should have their lockers emptied.

Next up, the old boys network at the club; if you've been here for more than 5 years then see you later. Pack your bags and off you trot.

If the DoF model is something that the club want then pick an experienced football man, a winner, someone who has experience of working with top players. Possibly an LVG type; come in and overtake all football operations, no grey areas. Set out how we play, design a framework which will be implements from the first team to the u11's - install consistency throughout the club.

The manager is the final piece, a not some throw back to the Moyes era; no Dyche, no Howe, put your cards on the table and roll the dice on a name.

The club is rancid from top to bottom, i fail to see how Moshiri doesn't see this. If he's blind to it then he needs to either sell up or appoint someone like Dein who he gives full day-to-day control to.
Totally agree...fed up with all the clap clap clap nonsense...be ruthless Moshiri, or just go yourself

Next up, the old boys network at the club; if you've been here for more than 5 years then see you later. Pack your bags and off you trot.

I assume Seamus is not included in this.
I let Jags go not because he’s 5 yrs or more here but because he’s not up to it any more
A great servant to the club

Seamus would get a pass; however, he’s 29 and you don’t want to be in the position where you’re still relying on him 4 years down the line. People will have different views but we need to stop all the “we’ll always look after you” culture and being afraid to change and move on.

Very well put.

It's all shambles, what is blatantly clear is the manager does not trust this group of players and I don't know where we go from there. Just need to ride out the rest of the season and hopefully a full rejig, including binning a fair few players.

It was stupid to go 3 CBs and on of them had never played with his new team mates, effectively with two FBs we were playing 5 across the back, incredible idiocy.

Great post mate, and now he has informed us that the season is over, words fail me, they really do, I have had a season ticket since 1961-62 season, and I am seriously thinking of packing it all in. But like I say a great post, cheers, and all the best.

Don’t pack your season ticket in, you’ll regret it! He won’t be here next season!

Even when we have flirted with relegation in the past 93/94, 97/98 and 2003/2004. I can’t remember such hammerings that we have had to endure this season. Only the bottom 3 has a worse goal difference than us, not that we want reminding, but the following results and performances are as bad as anything I’ve witnessed in a season, since following the blues.
United away 4-0 home 0-2
Southampton away 4-1
Spurs away 4-0 home 0-3
Arsenal away 5-1 home 2-5
and to a lesser extent, but barely a shot on target
Chelsea away 2-0
Leicester away 2-0
Bournemouth away 2-1
Burnley home 0-1
It is easy to blame certain individuals, but collectively everyone is accountable. From the board, appointing Koeman and Walsh and allowing them to go on a spending spree with no apparent strategy.
To rub salt in the wounds and replace Koeman with allardyce. All season we have been waiting for a striker to replace lukaku, only to be told he’s ‘not ready for the premier league’ despite an outlay of 27m. You really couldn’t make it up could you?
Kenwright struck gold appointing Moyes (apparently Walter smith recommended him) but our choice of managers since have been diabolical. From Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and being linked with silva (another relegated manager). The fans deserve better, but until there is some accountability starting from the top (Elstrone/Kenwright/Walsh) should we really be surprised if nothing changes?

Spot on.This club is in dire need of a total rebrand.

Rebranding is a marketing strategy in which a new name, term, symbol, design, or combination thereof is created for an established brand with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of consumers, investors, competitors, and other stakeholders.[1] Often, this involves radical changes to a brand's logo, name, legal names, image, marketing strategy, and advertising themes. Such changes typically aim to reposition the brand/company, occasionally to distance itself from negative connotations of the previous branding, or to move the brand upmarket; they may also communicate a new message a new board of directors wishes to communicate.

Its a point i keep repeating. All at everton have gotten so used to been beaten 3/4/5 nil since martinez second season it has become the norm. It isnt a shock anymore.

Experienced players and regular starters over the last 4 years should hang their heads in shame at what has become this hammering norm.

Even though he didnt play saturday jags has captained the club through this awful period. Players like snides have continually held on to their position when their performances have not warrented getting in the match day squad. And those 2 are only an example.

They need culling and real men brought in to get some pride back.

Status
Not open for further replies.