General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seen any issue with people being sceptical about what they're told by the club

How often have we been promised things that haven't been delivered?

How many false dawns have we had to endure?

Right now, the club needs to show and not tell for me to believe them

Sorry, but my trust only goes so far and they frankly don't deserve any more of it, especially as people like Kenwright and Elstone are still there influencing things

How's the saying go? "Fool you once, shame on me, fool you twice, shame on you"

Sceptical is fine. Being a complete and utter bell-end about it is another. And I think your same on me quote is the wrong way around. It should be "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

I dunno tbh. It sounds so completely daft that I'd imagine it's true. And if it is true as I suspect then there's no right for Lukaku to claim damages because the truth made him look bad and untrustworthy.

If he's made it up then Moshiri is a liar and brought the club into disrepute. If it's true then he should back himself and stick to his guns.

I get what you're saying, but, regardless of who's right or wrong, sometimes it's better just to do something to make sure a line's drawn through a situation. An apology would do that.

Lets be honest, Lukaku's version of things is far more believable and likely to have happened.

Voodoo ffs...

It was a very silly thing to say. I happened by chance to bump into his mum this morning and she totally dismissed the whole voodoo slander stating it is an absurd accusation and she doesn't know where Moshiri got that idea from! She was also kind enough to pose for a picture...

Screenshot_20180110-124844.jpg

:p

Matt Lawton today is already claiming Lukaku is consulting lawyers.
He may get a public apology for the Voodoo comment (although i don't think Moshiri said he worshiped Voodoo which appears to be Roms gripe) but other than that it's nothing.
Rom claims he didn't have faith in Moshiri's project - that was pretty obvious and to be fair he was looking for a way out before Moshiri had come in.
Rom confirms he was made a very VERY good offer and chose to turn it down.
He neglects to mention how he refused to return unless we sold him, how he bad mouthed us every Int break or anything like that.
Footballers are sensitive souls these days.

To be fair, it was a daft thing for Moshiri to say. Even if it's true, which I find kind of hard to believe, he'll likely have to apologise and then the lawyers will get called off

should never have come out with it. anyone with half a brain would of known this, even if true, rom probly didn't want the world to know, esp when it was a derogatory remark.

more mishaps from our majority whopper

Unless I'm misinterpreting what he's saying of course:

Kenwright on transfer policy
Mr Kenwright talks about whether there is a change of transfer policy.

"Now it’s two people. My job was to get them in (players) in the kind of budget we could afford.

There were long sagas over the summer but we brought them in.

Steve did the Turkish deal but in the main it’s the same."
No way that Kenwright has the first word on recruiting players and final word on valuing players.

He's either taking a bullet for others or bigging up his own status.

Matt Lawton today is already claiming Lukaku is consulting lawyers.

And here too

if top players like rom don't believe in the Moshiri project then that speaks volumes.

his agent will be a big player in bringing players to the club, and he obv doesn't believe in the Moshiri era either.

and now compounded by this remark.

top balling again from our majority whopper

Status
Not open for further replies.