2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickford gets over excited.....rushes out when there is no need to & turns good saves into dramatic saves....

We don't want a dramatic goalie, we want a great goalie making great saves & making good judgement when faced with difficult decisions....

Joel is a monumental no mark

Which is worrying as Pickford so far has shown he is no better. Of course he’s very young and I expect him to improve a lot over the years but as it stands, he’s not much better than Robles... or if he is then he’s not showing it.

Everyone raves about his passing and distribution when we sgned him, yet that’s probably been the most worrying area of his performances apart from his love of running out of the goal and getting mugged off every single time.

Pickford gets over excited.....rushes out when there is no need to & turns good saves into dramatic saves....

We don't want a dramatic goalie, we want a great goalie making great saves & making good judgement when faced with difficult decisions....

I think whenever he gets a back four that he can trust ahead of him he'll settle down. Been flapping about quite a bit this season has Pickford.

I think whenever he gets a back four that he can trust ahead of him he'll settle down. Been flapping about quite a bit this season has Pickford.

I hope so because he is a young keeper with loads of potential, shame he is letting himself down at the moment with these rash decisions & dramatic keeping.... Somebody needs to have a word....

Status
Not open for further replies.