Trevor Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye cracking shout that. Couldn't choose too easy.

Steven for me, mainly cos without him I don't think we'd have won the things we did , but Andrei is by a mile the most arse of the seat player I've ever seen at is, including the young Rooney.

Sharp still wins the are favourite ever player award though. Bloke loved pandas too.

I was fortunate enough to have seen four great wingers at Everton, Johhny Morrissey, Dave Thomas, Andrei and Trev. trev was the most skillful by miles, Andrei was the biggest goal threat, Dave Thomas the best crosser of a ball and Morrissey had a little bit of all three mixed with some Pat van den Hauwe too! Jink past one, turbo past another, score a wicked volley then chin the centre half! :)

The one thing that makes me sad is during the Cup Winners Cup final Brian Clough was co commentator ( I think ) and he said something along the lines of "This exciting young Everton side are going to dominate English and European football for many years to come "
Ah well.

Swear I saw him smile rounding Clemence the midweek title winner, that's my story and I'm sticking to it as Pete Wylie said

He was great in the air as well. Very underatted when it came to heading the ball. Liverpool wanted him but HK stole in and bought him from Burnley. Took him a while to settle but once the team started to click, then so did he.

When Trevor got on the ball in the last third, you expected something to happen. Majestic footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.