The Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they share some content with the Echo anyway? I've noticed a couple of times that Echo staff have had bylines there and, since they are part of the same group, I would have thought that it possibly isn't on a lineage basis.

Birmingham Mail and MEN also part of same group (amongst many others).

I'm starting with the man from the Mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
michael-jackson-auction-new-album-2017-unreleased-songs-11e2a413-b165-4733-b287-2b6903033a37.jpg

Blues,

I've noticed some recent threads have linked to The Mirror - more so recently after they've used quotes from fans in this forum for an article.

A reminder that this publication can't be linked, or referenced on GrandOldTeam.

If we note continuation of linking to The Mirror, the URL for this publication will automatically be blacklisted.

Cheers.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/please-read-copyright-infringement.87368/

Interesting.

I would suggest in the first instance that you ask them what their definition of 'Fair use' is within the UK legal definition of the term. Also what their interpretation of the term is with regard to the internet.

Outwith 'Fair use', they cannot disbar anyone from quoting a small %age of anything for the purpose of education or critical (critical in the sense of good or bad comment) observation.

If you wish to know more concerning my knowledge of this subject, PM me, and I can then fill you in on what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.