Everton playing 3 at the back

How many times will Koeman play 3 (or 5 if you include wing backs) at the back vs. Top 4 sides?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the idea needs to be abandoned altogether, I think it should definitely be put on ice until we have more suitable players to utilise it though. No way should Jagielka or Williams be playing in a 3 (or even on the same pitch together). I'd rather have Mori and Holgate there than those two. Talking of Holgate, and also Baines, they're not right for what the formation asks of them. In fact, if we had someone to replace him, I think there's a case to be made for Baines' removal from the team. Offers very little when going forward nowadays (although it would help if we had someone he could cross too). Quit playing a back three then Ronny, until we can get some better players in who know what the hell to do and are capable of it.

Looks like 3 at the back again. Congrats to Spurs on their emphatic win and Everton starting to play the minute we changed to 4-4-2 with 15 minutes to go.

I can't watch the game, did we go with 3 or 4 in the back? The two previous posts seem to be conflicting. Not that it matters, seems like everyone is in agreement we look like crap.

Could try mason keane and jags with baines and Kenny but NO.

Two slowest cbs in Europe v one of the quickest most attacking front three in Europe. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.