The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard you one time... when our guys make trouble after provocations... than you sing against us one time lought.. the rest of match nothing. so you prefer singing against other than support own team

"when our guys make trouble after provocations"

Yeah yeah yeah.

Admit your guilt. Then blame everyone else.

Its not a singing competition mate. Its not Eurovision.

Its a football match.

i thought support own team is a part of football... soryr ma mistake.. england was top in the 70s and 90s - nowadays its not fare from american football .. good point is only that you have a old school stadion not like arsenal, man city and other brand new ground without soul.

i thought support own team is a part of football... soryr ma mistake.. england was top in the 70s and 90s - nowadays its not fare from american football .. good point is only that you have a old school stadion not like arsenal, man city and other brand new ground without soul.

Mate. Not being funny but you're making all these criticisms of Everton - you've been to our ground ONCE.

You caused a lot of trouble. Embarrassed yourselves completely on tv.

Now trying to say its all Everton's fault and making unfounded criticisms.

Its all on tv what happened. I don't know why you're trying to say otherwise. Or going on about singing or anything else.

"when our guys make trouble after provocations"

Yeah yeah yeah.

Admit your guilt. Then blame everyone else.

now thats tipical.. i dont know why.. but in engaldn picnik fans or familys which sit near guest like to provokote guests.. i saw this when i was with BMG at man city... fathers with theit young sons provokate guests.... in germany or other nations only troublemaker do this, and they are in fansector.. in germany wou want see this kind of provokation near guest block ( except hools or ultras are there ) normal fans do nothing

english " fan " mentality... not suprised that even german fanscenes are better
Yeah, sorry to break it to you, but Everton playing other English teams and the fan mentality doesn't result in stopping play for 10 minutes out of the safety of the players. And if endangering women and children make fan scenes better, man, English football has really regressed over the past 30 years.

i heard you one time... when our guys make trouble after provocations... than you sing against us one time lought.. the rest of match nothing. so you prefer singing against other than support own team
And what would you scumbags know about "supporting your team"? You showed up looking for a fight because your uneducated backwards little inbreds. You think it makes great support to clap in rhythm and attack other fans for having the temerity to celebrate their side scoring? You think it makes your fans boss that you hold up a match because you want to play the hard man? The atmosphere at English football grounds might be shocking these days lad but frankly I'll take it any day over the laughable farce you lot consider an atmosphere.

To be honest, Everton should be punished as well.

First of all, Everton was home team here and there were serious security failures yesterday, literally no buffer zone between home/away fans. Second, two Evertonians also entered the pitch + throwing objects.

To me it sounds like poorly organized match by Everton. There's no chance they didn't know about Hajduk Ultras and their behaviour in the past. They simply failed do what should have been done.
I've been going the match for 3 decades- I don't recall away fans causing trouble like that yesterday. We've had Russian, Greek etc teams without any real trouble. If grown men cant handle their alcohol withoutwanting to fight, they shouldnt travel. I'm aware of the noble history of Split, my ex from Pula, & is a fan. There were fans doing one arm fascist salutes for no reason- which goes against your history.

now thats tipical.. i dont know why.. but in engaldn picnik fans or familys which sit near guest like to provokote guests.. i saw this when i was with BMG at man city... fathers with theit young sons provokate guests.... in germany or other nations only troublemaker do this, and they are in fansector.. in germany wou want see this kind of provokation near guest block ( except hools or ultras are there ) normal fans do nothing
Oh yeah, CLEARLY that's the problem, 7 year olds are provoking the away fans. That's CLEARLY the root of the problem.

If your lot is upset because some 7 year old is upsetting you, honestly, that's the most pathetic, cowardly, stupidest thing I've read on the internet in a long time. And this is the bloody internet we are talking about.

IMG_0711.JPG

Picknik fans and families, like me have been going to the match for about 40 years.

Theres a guy called 'Billy' in the Paddock that is 90 years old and has been going to Everton matches for over 70 years.

Everton are a family club. Thats what its all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.