2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he needs more games to get used to the players...

Not only in the league but in Europe he oozed confidence for them...I haven't seen that for us...yet.

I don't mind klaassen, I don't think hes 'wow' but he is potentially a good link player but needs that confidence.

A bit like Cantona without the collar at the moment
maxresdefault.jpg

Reckon he needs more games to get used to the players...

Not only in the league but in Europe he oozed confidence for them...I haven't seen that for us...yet.

I don't mind klaassen, I don't think hes 'wow' but he is potentially a good link player but needs that confidence.

A bit like Cantona without the collar at the moment

Maybe he does for us to see him at his 100% best, but like I said earlier, he has already shown some lovely touches and has had a hand in goals so if he does need more time that only bodes well.

Yes been impressed every time I've seen him.

"He panics and passes without looking" LOL.

You don't have to look when you know.

As well as not watching him against the Slovaks and Stoke you obviously didn't read mypost - I was talking about his suitability in the premier league so vault me when he plays well then you little bedwetter.

Oh god you're not honestly falling for the "he did a great run which caused a vacuum that lifted Rooney 7 feet in the air and also helped him generate the power behind his header " are you frandel?

Come on orly, fairs fair. Rooney starts the move, the ball goes to Sandro who takes a touch, makes a great turn to put it out wide to Lewin who puts in a pin point cross for Rooney to rise and score a great header, and it all came from that Klaassen run!

Status
Not open for further replies.