Fixture changes released

Status
Not open for further replies.

davies1878

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Everton v Arsenal
Sunday 22 October, KO: 1.30pm, live on Sky Sports.

Leicester City v Everton
Sunday 29 October, KO: 4pm, live on Sky Sports.

Southampton v Everton
Saturday 25 November, KO: 12.30pm, live on Sky Sports.

Everton v West Ham United
Wednesday 29 November, KO: 8pm, live on BT Sport.

Southampton away is a ball ache,

They've moved Brighton on the pretence we get through to Europa.

Gonna be a right fuss, and rightly so, if we get knocked out by Hajduk.

As it doesn't even appear to be on TV.

The only game so far on TV on the Sunday we play Brighton is Southampton v Newcastle United at 4pm, so i guess it will be on TV just that it hasnt been sorted so far

how can we play Southampton on nov 25?
nov 23 is scheduled for matchday 5 in the group stage!

Its for Liverpool, serious, they are keeping the early games on Sunday free incase they end up playing at those times

Sat Nov 25th Liverpool v Chelsea Premier League 17:30 BT Sport 1
Saturday 14th Liverpool v Man Utd Premier League 12:30 Sky Sports Premier League

So if Liverpool dont get through the CL and end up in the Europa both those games are pushed back to Sundays, pathetic from the TV

Was thinking to do a long weekend in London and go to Brighton for one night for the game....guess itll be a hungover Bicycleheader cheering on the blues that day.....if i can get a ticket!

Brighton game moved to 1.30 sunday for live TV coverage

However they are still undecided whether to show it. Info on the OS about it

Why doesn't the club object? Surely Brighton against any Northern opponent (whoever is at home) is a real bad call for Sundays especially 12.30. I've said this before about Southampton away on a Monday night.. and I think they even had Southampton v Newcastle Monday night once. Totally cretinous and unacceptable, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.