Season tickets 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £90m
Wonder when these are getting sent out? only 25 days now till the first game, wonder what goodies they might included in the package, nice thank you card from Moshiri is the least we can expect, be nice if there is also some more news about the new stadium stuck in there.

Wonder when these are getting sent out? only 25 days now till the first game, wonder what goodies they might included in the package, nice thank you card from Moshiri is the least we can expect, be nice if there is also some more news about the new stadium stuck in there.

Mine was delivered today.

You get the usual stuff ( discounted tickets and the like ), the only thing different this year is that you get a voucher for a free Everton mug which you have to pick up from Everton One.

The above is a tissue of lies

Usually receive them the week before the season starts, last time round there were some who hadn't got theirs on the Thursday prior to the Spurs game.

Maybe this time, because they've all sold out so early so the admin team know exactly what they're dealing with they may come earlier.

Attachments

• Oumar-Niasse.jpg
    Oumar-Niasse.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 46

Mine was delivered today.

You get the usual stuff ( discounted tickets and the like ), the only thing different this year is that you get a voucher for a free Everton mug which you have to pick up from Everton One.

The above is a tissue of lies

Got mine today :) but there was no voucher for a mug that I seen, anyone else get this? The car sticker I dont like as I park a lot in Manchester and im always paranoid about some idiot busting the window on the scousers car!!

Got mine today :) but there was no voucher for a mug that I seen, anyone else get this? The car sticker I dont like as I park a lot in Manchester and im always paranoid about some idiot busting the window on the scousers car!!

I feel bad now. lol

Still, you can't say you weren't warned !

upload_2017-8-1_21-11-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.