Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the sh@t here yknow

Going there only 1-0 up. Can see this ending in tears

Did say time and time again that we needed more pre season games going into this one!! I could see it coming so obvious when we aren't fit
you will be ok when Van [Poor language removed] signs for you/Us

So when the commentator is suggesting we ought to be miles better this season because we've "spent 100million pounds" you think that's a fair comment?

he didn't say that.

he said "you know what the headlines will be, but there's other reasons in play here"

That was about the fact it was our fourth game of pre-season.

I thought Tubby Ashley was quite poor. I hope he does not play next week. Otherwise, thought the team played well (but defo need work...and a couple of additions)

First time they played ninety minutes .... Getting matchfit ...... For 100k a week they ain't matchfit ..... And we fund this mentality

The amount of times he had space behind their fullback to knock it into and run him. But he chose to knock it square / back instead... absolutely fuming here

This is the worst of managers. They all seem to have that one or 2 players that no matter how rubbish they are they once had a good season with them and keep bringing them back... shows RK not immune to a little nostalgia.. pity it's at Kennys and Holgates expense!

That was their Final, I'm hoping we give a professional performance next week. If we get one over there, they'll need 3. Rooney should have been replaced with a quarter to go so he could get his breath back!

Status
Not open for further replies.