Current non match goers, will you get a ST in the new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the waiting list for the forthcoming season and didn't get one so I'll go for one when we have more available, providing the stub hub deal continues. I live too far to make every game so as long as I could sell on the games I can't make at cost then I'm happy.

One thing about the stadium move and season tickets. At Goodison each stand has its own identity and people buy seats accordingly. How will people know where to sit in the new ground?

Definitely. Tried to get one this year after a 6 year absence... they only offered obstructed views.

Interested to see the reasons why those who will for the new stadium but won't for Goodison?
Started thinking about getting a season ticket as soon as the BMD move became likely. In all honesty though, with the current waiting list it's very unlikely I'd be able to get one. Especially one without obstructed view.

Not made my mind up yet either way, just something I keep thinking of. Stubhub certainly plays a big role in whatever decision I'll make as I won't be able to come over for the majority of the games

I've already had this discussion with two of my brothers. Both former season ticket holders and both mow living out of town...and both gong to get season tickets again.
Crap parking, crap views and crap food were the main reasons they stopped going.

Status
Not open for further replies.