Everton 3-1 Manchester United. Saturday 20th February @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still windmilling.

That was fantastic, that's what I armchair for. The raw emotion of me contraining a thousand screams so I don't wake the neighbours up and instread gurgling and jumping round the room dead quiet (I'm 16 stone lids). Forget the match, the atmosphere from the non HD telly was unreal, with me sat in there in my bills I gave Rodwell the wind beneath his wings to sex that third goal away.

Then the greatest gift of them all, his torso.

faints*

gets back*

Anyway. I heart Everton.

Still windmilling.

That was fantastic, that's what I armchair for. The raw emotion of me contraining a thousand screams so I don't wake the neighbours up and instread gurgling and jumping round the room dead quiet (I'm 16 stone lids). Forget the match, the atmosphere from the non HD telly was unreal, with me sat in there in my bills I gave Rodwell the wind beneath his wings to sex that third goal away.

Then the greatest gift of them all, his torso.

faints*

gets back*

Anyway. I heart Everton.

It was incredible. Seeing him run towards us was like Tardelli in 82. Anyone who says that the fans don't mean nothing to a club are talking crap.

Get in what a prefomance from all the team MOTM for me Osman.Even Fungus the Fergie man had no complaints about the result !!!!Excellent !OOOOOOOOOOOO I´ll be pizzed tonight !!!!

I live in Tampa in the states and am a fan of the American Football team here (Buccaneers) who are owned by the Glazers who ironically also own Manchester United.

I cannot stand the Glazers.

I loved seeing them lose today.

Way to go Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.