A sneaky bet on the title next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £100m
In the last few months we've outplayed Arsenal who sneaked a draw, outplayed Man City, got a very good win against Chelsea (having missed a penalty) and today given Man Utd a good pasting. So 10 points out of a possible 12 against the current top four.

Might be worth a little flutter for next year lads ;)

Yeah but we're gonna lose to Stoke :(

What are our odds do you know?

If we can have better luck with injuries and keep the belief then maybe, but after 7 years does 3 wins and a draw mean Moyes has finally got that monkey off his back?

Yeah but we're gonna lose to Stoke :(

What are our odds do you know?

If we can have better luck with injuries and keep the belief then maybe, but after 7 years does 3 wins and a draw mean Moyes has finally got that monkey off his back?

Well not many teams get that much success all in one season, and even the way we are playing against them i think has improved now. It seems now he and the team really believe we can beat these teams. So hopefully it does. I don't expect us to do it every time, but certainly to do so regularly now! :);)

In the last few months we've outplayed Arsenal who sneaked a draw, outplayed Man City, got a very good win against Chelsea (having missed a penalty) and today given Man Utd a good pasting. So 10 points out of a possible 12 against the current top four.

Might be worth a little flutter for next year lads ;)

Itll have to be one of those seasons where the 2nd place team finishes up with about 8 losses. However the bottom of the prem stinks with teams like Wolves fielding reserves against teams like UTD I can't see that happening.

We are way overdue for an injury free season though.

Very much depends on who we buy or sell in the summer.
On current form we have a chance of finishing top 4 next season. Few months ago we were winless in 11?
I don't know what to expect to be honest.

we are all getting a bit excited as next season we won't even be in europe.
so less games means more chance of a title push so it is deffo on :blink:

Unless other teams strengthen in the Summer (City probably will, Liverpool almost certainly wont, Spurs will think they have but they won't - again, Villa might), I would be surprised if we were outside the top 4 next year.

Beyond that, I wouldn't have my hopes up, but who knows what's going to happen.

if we play to our true potential and keep injury free we really can give chelsea a run for all their money,
liverpool shouldn't have the money to invest big in the summer, man u are in a similar position but fergie always put a couple of strings to pull, man city dont have the heart to really fight for it.
Arsenal need a brute of a holding midfielder/ central defender to give a light weight team some steal.
villa could be a dark horse given the right summer investment,
harry "leav'em in the [Poor language removed]" Redknap will buy [Poor language removed] loads leave for barca take all the players with him and leave spurs with out a pot to piss in,
so defo with a cheeky flutter

Unless other teams strengthen in the Summer (City probably will, Liverpool almost certainly wont, Spurs will think they have but they won't - again, Villa might), I would be surprised if we were outside the top 4 next year.

Beyond that, I wouldn't have my hopes up, but who knows what's going to happen.

Spurs aren't finishing 4th but Villa can and if they do I could see them splashing cash in the summer. They have really only spent about the same money as we have over the past few years.

If Liverpool finishes 4th the silver lining is that City will again have trouble signing players.

Everton won't be league champions next year, can't say it any plainer than that.

Today was exceptional, great outcome, but let's not get carried away, I've said before the team do blow a bit hold and cold, it's Manchester excellence one week and Birmingham bollocks the next, but this side is on the up, and will challenge for honors again, this will be the 15th year without a piece of silverware, barring the UEFA cup whatever happens, it's long overdue and imperative we get our hands on some silver sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.