Everton 3-1 Manchester United. Saturday 20th February @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats that i see?

Us passing the ball about with players playing well in their natural positions?

Us giving the champions of England a damn good game and possibly being the better team?

Very few crappy long balls lumped up field only to come straight back at us?

It ain't rocket science is it.

Bit iffy at the back but you could say the same for them.

Game is evenly balanced i just hope we don't gift them the win and make them earn it if they want it.

Or even better we take the win for ourselves.

Shouldn't of been a pen for handball on Evra, never deliberate, although Rooneys shove was more blatant but it didn't look like there was much contact but as hairy hands said, if that was outside the box we would of got a foul and you shouldn't referee like that.

I wouldn't go that far.

Shocked and stunned here. I'll be running to the pub now, without a care in the world. BRILLIANT!

Will wait for the euphoria to die down and rewatch it, before anything sensible will come out of my mouth. For now JUST GET THE **** IN!!!!!

Yeah, enjoy the moment!

This has turned from being the month of death to the best ******* month of the season!!! I might have woken up my neighbors from all my excitement. We looked brilliant today. We had the couple of sloppy moments but overall probably the best performance I've seen all season. Bring it on Tottenham!!!!

sHa_woohoo.gif

F'n fantastic, anyway who questions Moyes' tactical side has well and truly been put in their place.

Ossie was superb, Heitinga and Distin were great, F it, the whole team was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.