Everton 2-1 Sporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

They only needed a goal.

You can see us losing an early goal then chase the game in the away leg.

Defo. Only ourselves to blame.

They were there for the taking and we ****ed it up for ourselves.

They gave enough warning signals wriggling themselves into our box and then Rodwell and Distin conspire to really [Poor language removed] everything up.

Typical Everton, instead of going to Lisbon coasting we done something really f*cking stupid, really f*cking stupid.

These will go and put us out now.

What can I say? That was just typical Everton. They may as well go to the Lisbon bar and bend over.

Worse performance in terms of short passing I have seen for a long time in that last half houe.

Penalty was 25% Distin and 75% Rodwell - but to be honest the final quarter of the game there was poor passing all over the place.

Really disappointed, they were there for the taking and they failed.

Arteta needs to work on his set-pieces, you don't need to be superfit to cross a ball from a setpiece.

Yak played well though.

Disappointing from Distin to make that challenge, if we are going to concede, we might as well lose the goal without him getting send off!

Oh, well it just mean we must score at least a goal in the second leg, just to make sure we can't lose from conceding this away goal!

Stupid mistake cost us 2-0. Far from over yet.

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game on

Disappointing from Distin to make that challenge, if we are going to concede, we might as well lose the goal without him getting send off!

Oh, well it just mean we must score at least a goal in the second leg, just to make sure we can't lose from conceding this away goal!

So you reckon he doesn't make a challenge? Yeah good one mate.

Defo. Only ourselves to blame.

They were there for the taking and we ****ed it up for ourselves.

They gave enough warning signals wriggling themselves into our box and then Rodwell and Distin conspire to really [Poor language removed] everything up.

Typical Everton, instead of going to Lisbon coasting we done something really f*cking stupid, really f*cking stupid.

These will go and put us out now.

All we had to do was keep the ball and make them run. The game was over.

But noooooo....Hoofboy Neville kept booting the ball to them and WTF was Rodders thinking? Distin was having a class game as well.

MOTM for me was Cahill before he went off. Now its Baines.

WFT Rodders lid.

Really let ourselves don't tonight,game seemed to change when cahill went off - we didn't finish off what imo was a very mediocre european side.....but at the end of the day if we get a goal over there things would change very very quickly.

Why can we never do things the easy way????

Rodders will be getting a rocket off Distin when he gets in the changing room. Awful awful pass. :mad:

Sadly (in a way) my predicted scoreline turned out to be accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.