Everton v Crystal Palace. 30 Sep at 2000.

How long did your Christmas selection boxes last?

• Boxing Day

Votes: 73 41.5%
  • New Year

Votes: 58 33.0%
  • Back to school

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • March

Votes: 32 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...interesting RK has come out and said his players are having trouble playing his 'energetic style of football'.
Maybe thats part of the only 70% fit comments earlier in the season. Now he is realizing its not a matter of fitness they just dont know 'how' to play that style and perhaps some of them can't. I actually like him as a manager he seems to be totally honest about things and completely unafraid to tell it like it is.

Maybe thats part of the only 70% fit comments earlier in the season. Now he is realizing its not a matter of fitness they just dont know 'how' to play that style and perhaps some of them can't. I actually like him as a manager he seems to be totally honest about things and completely unafraid to tell it like it is.

Good point he makes, I remember my RS mate saying the same about some of their players not being able to adjust to the high tempo pressing game under Klopp.

Two very evenly matched teams both with big Belgiums leading the line. Unfortunately for us neither Jags or Williams is particularly tall so Benteke may have a field day. I would consider playing Funes in this game just for his heading ability. We also have to make sure we stop their wingers. I've always rated Townsend and Zaha looks to be progressing really well.

Unfortunately for us it is hard to see where our goals are going to come from. None of our wingers are playing great. Bolasie is the only one who is playing well in periods but the rest have been just awful. I think Lennon might get a start tonight. He hasn't had much of a chance and he brings more defensive security for the wing. At least Barry and Gueye should be back to top form.

I can see the team who scores first going on to win 1-0.

It's because they are lazy and have been since Moyes left. Ronald is just trying to find nice ways of saying it.

My guess is that it's aimed at both Lukaku and Barkley and wouldn't be surprised if Barkley is dropped for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.