Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can dress it up how you like, you can even put sparkly ribbons on it...this transfer window has been incredibly underwhelming.

We have been rumoured to be in for Witsel, Mata, loads of other players that I can't be bothered to list yet we haven't landed a single one of them.

Going to be a long old slog of a season unless we get in some real quality nearer the end of the window. I trust in RK, seems to be a good manager suited to this league. But our squad isn't good enough to qualify for next season's Champions League as things currently stand. Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spuds have better squads than us.

We will be slugging it out with the Krapites and West Ham.

This has been done to death mate, why not just wait till the window closes.

You can dress it up how you like, you can even put sparkly ribbons on it...this transfer window has been incredibly underwhelming.

We have been rumoured to be in for Witsel, Mata, loads of other players that I can't be bothered to list yet we haven't landed a single one of them.

Going to be a long old slog of a season unless we get in some real quality nearer the end of the window. I trust in RK, seems to be a good manager suited to this league. But our squad isn't good enough to qualify for next season's Champions League as things currently stand. Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spuds have better squads than us.

There are two weeks yet and Moshiri has said more people are coming in. Let's see how it ends first yeah?

It's @Derek Acorah ffs the spirits have already told him what happens in the next three weeks

article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468x345.jpg

We underwhelmed ourselves

by going out of the blocks with ridiculously speculative rumours like Koulibally, Mourinho, Rodriguez, Draxler, etc.

We underwhelmed ourselves

by going out of the blocks with ridiculously speculative rumours like Koulibally, Mourinho, Rodriguez, Draxler, etc.
People who genuinely thought that Mourinho was even considering us for 5 minutes in a dream seriously needed their heads testing. It was ridiculous.

He wouldn't come anywhere where he isn't guaranteed a huge transfer kitty.

There has been rumours for a few months from solid ITK's Hart was on his way here, Guardiola must have let his feelings known about him to those at City when he agreed to take the job and he's wasted no time in starting to shift him out the club.

Seems odd to make such a big deal over the third kit when they didn't make such a fuss over the home or away kit. Ah well, roll on 7pm!

People who genuinely thought that Mourinho was even considering us for 5 minutes in a dream seriously needed their heads testing. It was ridiculous.

He wouldn't come anywhere where he isn't guaranteed a huge transfer kitty.

He approached us. But all parties knew the minute that if LVG was booted that would be that.

Its called keeping your options open.

Status
Not open for further replies.