Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's he said? :coffee:
He talked really well, with the last 15 of H&J and the first 15 of drive time id say it's the best half an hour of Talksport I've heard. Parry is very close to Kenwright, so he wouldn't of been as harsh as he was without knowing Kenwright agreed and Barton talked about really basic errors that Martinez made also made reference to the back 5 he was gifted in season 1 which directly resulted in us having a good season.

Have we really just claimed that a place in the Last 16 in the Europa League and two semi-finals is success?!

This is the kind of club Kenwright wants.

Wonder if they're gonna go for first team manager instantly (now that de Boer AND Mourinho are available) or wait it out and appoint a caretaker?

Also: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
If the managers we're approaching are available now it makes sense to get someone in sooner rather than later. There is a lot of damage to repair.

Be funny if they announced tomorrow Kenwright has bought Moshiri out and has given Moyes a five year contract.

Whats he saying?
going through the first team position by position pointing out where Martinez messed up. Questioning the rest of the management team. Pointing out the rivalry in the city and how the appointment of Klopp made Martinez flaws more obvious. Questioning the sining of Funes Mori. Likes him but daft to have two ball playing center backs. Stuck up for Baines and Coleman. Robles was #2 at Wigan, how is he #1 at Everton etc. etc.

Feel sorry for the guy. Had a great first season where his attacking style worked wonders with a defensive solidity left over from Moyes. Last two seasons were a disaster. Showed that he's not up for the job. He's a nice man and should have been spared the personal abuse to be honest. The fault lies with the board though, should have been sacked earlier.
Wish him he best of luck.

agree with this....he's getting a lot of abuse thrown his way that he doesn't deserve. he tried his best and just didn't work out. I think if the club came out and said he was leaving after the Norwich game the fans would have given him a decent reception.

He talked really well, with the last 15 of H&J and the first 15 of drive time id say it's the best half an hour of Talksport I've heard. Parry is very close to Kenwright, so he wouldn't of been as harsh as he was without knowing Kenwright agreed and Barton talked about really basic errors that Martinez made also made reference to the back 5 he was gifted in season 1 which directly resulted in us having a good season.

there link anywhere? i tried getting on talksport but guess was too late
was talking about cricket or something when i put it on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.