Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only apologise, its bad I assume everything you post is fake

Don't forget that it's as hard to make it all fake as it is to make everything exactly true. I can see why the last couple of months might have made us all a bit cynical, though.

Wouldn't be GOT without Goat. (face head on into bright future) (puts on shades)

From the club website ...

The Chairman and the Board of Directors would like to place on record their thanks for the dedication and commitment Roberto has shown during his three seasons with the Club. Roberto has been a great ambassador for the Club, conducting himself, at all times, with the utmost integrity and dignity. He secured the Club its highest ever Premier League points total, a place in the last 16 of the Europa League and appearances in both domestic cup semi-finals. He has also played a key role in the development of several young players, managing their progression to the Everton First Team and International honours.

The Chairman and the Board of Directors would like to place on record their thanks for the dedication and commitment Roberto has shown during his three seasons with the Club. Roberto has been a great ambassador for the Club, conducting himself, at all times, with the utmost integrity and dignity. He secured the Club its highest ever Premier League points total, a place in the last 16 of the Europa League and appearances in both domestic cup semi-finals. He has also played a key role in the development of several young players, managing their progression to the Everton First Team and International honours.

Could've been written by @davek himself

Davek deffo a board member.

What a happy day. New era. Get the right backroom staff in and see where we go. I bet the players have a wee smile

Genuinely gutted it didn't work out for him. It's a weird feeling when we sack our manager. The last month has been unbearable though. I remember bad defeats of yesteryear, Wolves away, Liverpool at home, Boro away, QPR away, Villa away but I have never witnessed a month like the last one when an Everton team has just given up. Plus his style of football sucked the life out of me and he will never be successful in the Premier league with the way he sets a defence up. Wish him the best in the future and hope we get a proven man in this time.

Kenwright knew it would be a toxic atmosphere v Norwich so acted swiftly. Sadly he is still running things so until he goes we won't get anywhere soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.