Transfer Rumour McGeady Completes Loan Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for resuscitating a thread from 15 pages back, but I'm fishing for something positive!

Does anyone know how this useless sack of talentless lard is doing at Sheffield? Is there any hope that they will be stupid enough to take him permanently?
If there's someone stupid enough to pay over £13m for Niasse and pay him apparently £55k per week wages, I think we may stand a chance ;)

Apologies for resuscitating a thread from 15 pages back, but I'm fishing for something positive!

Does anyone know how this useless sack of talentless lard is doing at Sheffield? Is there any hope that they will be stupid enough to take him permanently?
Might be someone in Scotland, which is really his level,maybe Stubbs will do us a favour!

If there's someone stupid enough to pay over £13m for Niasse and pay him apparently £55k per week wages, I think we may stand a chance ;)
funny-avengers-gif-america-ass.gif

That headline sums it up. He scored for us at Leicester first game last year and was poop forever after ... Similar at Wednesday but they were lucky - there manager wasn't to stubborn to see this and drop him ...stuck with him Im afraid until his contract runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.