Votes: 36 38.3%
  • The Torch

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Niether

Votes: 41 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT can't be true. Will Police stand in front of the pub and won't let the owners turn the game on TV? Is your governement run by fascists?

Radio stations are banned too?
I'm not in charge mate . But when it comes to football fans rights the police make up the rules to suit themselves

IT can't be true. Will Police stand in front of the pub and won't let the owners turn the game on TV? Is your governement run by fascists?

Radio stations are banned too?
It may sound slightly odd and certainly over the top, but local licensing powers give the council and police quite draconian powers if necessary.

If they show the match on TV during certain events then they risk losing their license.

Just along the road from the tube. It is called Henessey's there is also a Wetherspoons J J Moons.
Coincidentally went past it on Sunday. Mlle. Allezlesbleus was in the half marathon so went to watch her. Looks alright. What are the chances there would be lots of blues in there?

It may sound slightly odd and certainly over the top, but local licensing powers give the council and police quite draconian powers if necessary.

If they show the match on TV during certain events then they risk losing their license.

Adolf Hitler wouldn't think of that

Coincidentally went past it on Sunday. Mlle. Allezlesbleus was in the half marathon so went to watch her. Looks alright. What are the chances there would be lots of blues in there?

I went there for the Hull City/Sheff Utd semi final and while there was a lot in there you could get served. The Wetherspoons also had a lot in there but service was no problem. I watched the LFC/City game before setting off for Wembley.

Just along the road from the tube. It is called Henessey's there is also a Wetherspoons J J Moons.

JJ moons is in the opposite direction to Kingsbury from Wembley, it is also designated to the other team in the semi. They'll be asking for match tickets on the door

Status
Not open for further replies.