Match Thread Everton Vs Manchester City - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 1st Leg - Wednesday 6th January - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to this tonight. A night game at Goodison, expect a really decent crowd, for what is a big game sets the pulse racing. I can't get to that many, so everyone I look forward to. They have a little dynamo in Silva who can hurt any team. But we too have our own nuggets Barkley, Deulofeu and Lukaku. Everything is set up for an exciting tense/nervous semi final.

Well it's going to be the RS in the final if we get there, seen as another of their opponents didnt bother turning up in a big game.

Let's hope City do the same tonight.

I really think we can beat this City with this Menager. Aguero is off hes great form and they play him alone , hope hes not going to be any better then that Watford game where he score yea ( ubtil then he was nowhere and he score a header witch say defenders make crap ), but whole match Watford had them and two moments of [Poor language removed] defending u lose. Kevin play awful that game and Silva is a bit tired , Yaya is really start to walking match after match ,but all in all if we let them and go soft on them we have no chance. But there defense and menager is where I counting we could take them. Mangala can play awful games and Otamendi did not show some class either. Sagna is their best defender now . we just need to be clinical .

Like us, City have their strengths going forward - although Yaya Toure only turns up every other game.

But in the absence of Kompany they are undoubtedly vulnerable at the back. Dimichelis, Otamendi and Mangala can all play with Kompany, but there isn't a reliable pair without him.

City are away to Norwich on Saturday - and are therefore likely to rotate their squad. We are home to Dagenham - I think we can go all out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.