Mourinho in foul mouthed F-word rant at Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't last the last season, perhaps not even 'til Christmas. Everyone at the club is getting fed up of his tantrums just like last time and they've already near enough surrended the league. Abramovich will lose patience with him again and show him the door.

This is standard Mourinho when things are going against him: blames everything and everybody but himself.

It's almost cringeworthy.

I'm surprised he didn't try to poke Martinez' eye out frankly.

It's all turning very sour very fast for the ordinary one, isn't it? Really hope Arsenal will demolish them next weekend.
I'd love Arsenal to give them a thumping.

He is such an arrogant tit that you could honestly see him resigning. An Arsenal defeat would be 3 defeats in a row and double that with his off the field rants.... rather than stand up and be counted when his club need it the most, i wouldn't be surprised if he walked.

I'd love Arsenal to give them a thumping.

He is such an arrogant tit that you could honestly see him resigning. An Arsenal defeat would be 3 defeats in a row and double that with his off the field rants.... rather than stand up and be counted when his club need it the most, i wouldn't be surprised if he walked.
He'd really be the perfect manager for our lovable neighbours. He ticks all the boxes. Would be the next broken part in their unfixable jigsaw.

See, I've never minded Mourinho too much - he's a bit of a pantomime villain who makes a lot of tongue-in-cheek comments but he always seems to protect his players and I respect that about him. (Plus he seems to detest the RS and has been one of the few managers to speak out about the ridiculous media BS surrounding them).

But I LOVE the way he's getting stick for his latest comments surrounding Saturday's match because they just emphasie the gulf in class between EFC and CFC, and the fact that most football fans respect us for the way we conduct ourselves. Bobby is the epitome of that for me.

He'd really be the perfect manager for our lovable neighbours. He ticks all the boxes. Would be the next broken part in their unfixable jigsaw.

oh how i'd cry if he went there. he'd get them competing for the league on a regular basis with the amount of dollar they would provide him with.

Status
Not open for further replies.