Everton Kids Shirt Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope @GrandOldTeam doesn't mind me earwigging into their recent tweets but the price of the new shirt is out of order.

Not for me, or adults, but the price for kids shirts seems way out of whack. A selection of tweets:

Now I know not all people will want a shirt for themselves, but surely kids shirts should be mor reasonably priced.

And what makes it even worse is don't Kitbag get nearly all the money anyway?

Hope @GrandOldTeam doesn't mind me earwigging into their recent tweets but the price of the new shirt is out of order.

Not for me, or adults, but the price for kids shirts seems way out of whack. A selection of tweets:

Now I know not all people will want a shirt for themselves, but surely kids shirts should be mor reasonably priced.

And what makes it even worse is don't Kitbag get nearly all the money anyway?

Crap that.
£95 for a season ticket for under 11's is great value but ~ £60 for a shirt with a name and a badge on is extortionate.

Reactions: emb
It's a shame - deflated by it.

Young lads/girls shouldn't be ever priced out of wearing their football teams shirt.

Football, and football clubs should ensure it doesn't happen.

Easier said than done, but there must be solutions/long term plan to get the prices to a reasonable level. Perhaps offer a replica, more affordable kids version, without the fancy material.

Possibly.

I don't have kids though, and imagine it's not that easy if you have a young one pestering you for the latest shirt.

I used to pester for it, always got it when it was a tenner in JJB in May for the coming summer holiday. Did me fine! I only wrecked it by playing footy in it five times a week anyway.

Vote with your feet guys!

Plus when the away or third comes out , no doubt he will ask for that. This time I've gone for XLB in hope that it lasts all season unlike last seasons :(

Status
Not open for further replies.