Everton Youth Teams Thread

I know it's against the rules to post links, but is it possible to watch the U21 games online?

I think its possible for the likes of United, Chelsea and the RS, teams that have their own dedicated TV channels, you might get lucky there, but other than that, I doubt it, which is a shame, im sure if they showed them on Everton TV thingy online a few people would watch, guess it costs more than its "worth" tho.

I'd watch them, definitely. I think a few fans would but as the above poster said it's probably to do with cost.

YewTreeOriginal.gif

I think its possible for the likes of United, Chelsea and the RS, teams that have their own dedicated TV channels, you might get lucky there, but other than that, I doubt it, which is a shame, im sure if they showed them on Everton TV thingy online a few people would watch, guess it costs more than its "worth" tho.

Such a shame, I'd have definitely watched the game tonight.

Also, to credit the Club, the pre-season coverage of the U21's has been excellent. Looks like we have very talented players there and it was a fascinating insight. I never realised that, for a lot of the players, the big achievement for them is to secure a loan deal. Lundstram's comments about "hopefully a Championship club this time" were interesting; I always thought those type of loan deals were at the behest of the club, but when you think about it, it must be a big step for players of that age.