Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
worried about this deal esp with his comments today

Just read his tweets - he makes it sound more of a problem than others do. Does anybody know/understand the complication? I thought it was as simple as obtaining 'international clearance' but if it was simply too late for FIFA to pass it, why were other moves not affected, like Garcia to Man City? Perhaps it's a different process for a loan?

Vadis Odjidja â€￾@VadisOfficial
I wish the club and the supporters the best for the game against Standard! Vadis (3)

I have decided not to communicate about this until the FIFA ruling on monday. (2)

Dear supporters. As you have probably heard through various media. There is some commotion about my possible transfer to Everton FC. (1)

Doesnt fill me with optimism, i have to say.

Belgiuim have class all over the pitch , id be very surprised if they dont have a major impact on the world stage in the coming years . on paper they are easily one of the top 10 teams in the world if they can get their act together they will dominate .

He fell out with the club coaches, I read it somewhere.. I wonder how he will get on with DM... Looks like a powerful strong midfielder..

People read far to much into things, he isnt going to turn around and say "happy to be an everton player" because he isnt at the minute.

Never seen the lad play, is he any good? and btw this DAVIDMOYES must be Kenwright or something he's onto everything

Status
Not open for further replies.