Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on U-verse and I've got a listing for it right after FSC in my guide, I just don't get the channel.

It's a pay option for $14.95 for me and well worth it. I wish it we could get the HD version though. I have had it since it first was offered and it seems Everton play most of their games on this outlet.

Well worth paying for if you have the option.

For Everton and PL football, yes. Otherwise, both channels are losing a lot of broadcast rights.

For Time Warner, it's on a sports tier with GolTv, NHL and MLB Network for $6/month. Incredible value, though GolTV is useless at the moment.

I would also check out FoxSoccer2go. I watched the game this past weekend and the stream was pretty rice is strong. I've always avoided Fox Soccer Plus because on UVerse charge $15 a month just for the one channel, and they don't always carry the Everton games. FoxSoccer2Go, so far is carrying most of the EPL Games Live. You cant see the schedule past late September. You can also sign up for a year subscription. West Brom game will be on this weekend.

I would also check out FoxSoccer2go. I watched the game this past weekend and the stream was pretty rice is strong. I've always avoided Fox Soccer Plus because on UVerse charge $15 a month just for the one channel, and they don't always carry the Everton games. FoxSoccer2Go, so far is carrying most of the EPL Games Live. You cant see the schedule past late September. You can also sign up for a year subscription. West Brom game will be on this weekend.

Thanks I will check into it. I may drop FSC+ if it's that good.

It's a pay option for $14.95 for me and well worth it. I wish it we could get the HD version though. I have had it since it first was offered and it seems Everton play most of their games on this outlet.

For me, $15 for one channel is highway robbery, particularly since it will only sometimes carry Everton matches.

I am looking to get the games this season. I'm moving into a new place right now, and at the moment I have the option of paying $32 p/m for Comcast regular cable internet, or $57 for high-speed cable internet and a basic TV package + $~10 p/m to get FSC (and GoalTV). So I'm contemplating just not getting TV at all (I am only interested in soccer anyway).

Fox soccer 2 go looks like a decent option, at $32 p/m (for internet) and $13 p/m I save about $20 p/m.

Please do share what you guys think will be the better option - whether FSC2go is a good bet (at $13p/m for a single online channel, it is pretty damn expensive tbh) or I should shell out more for the actual TV package (and slightly faster internet access)

They're having a free 7 day trial ending today (meaning you need to sign up today for 7 free days) if you sign up. Can cancel before the trial ends and be charged nothing.

Also, keep in mind that even if you don't sign up for the monthly $15 tithe for FSC+, you can subscribe right before a game and cancel the next day. You will get charged about 1/30th of the monthly fee for each day you have it on. I paid $0.50 a few times last year for FSC+. Yeah, I am a cheapskate but it's the principle.... is it really worth $15 a month for two or 3 games. Last year, FSC+ wasn't even shown in HD on Fios.

Also, keep in mind that even if you don't sign up for the monthly $15 tithe for FSC+, you can subscribe right before a game and cancel the next day. You will get charged about 1/30th of the monthly fee for each day you have it on. I paid $0.50 a few times last year for FSC+. Yeah, I am a cheapskate but it's the principle.... is it really worth $15 a month for two or 3 games. Last year, FSC+ wasn't even shown in HD on Fios.

It bugs me also about not getting it in HD when I pay the big bucks each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.