Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that it’s high but we have been having financial issues for like 5 years and talking about the wage issue for so long. How have we not brought that down in those years?

Edit. I know it’s because of abysmal leadership and crap dofs but still blows my mind how crap we are at finances despite being owned by a billionaire accountant.

His biggest mistake was not booting Bill Kenwright out of the club right at the start

His second biggest mistake was allowing Bill Kenwright to hire Denise Barrett Baxendale

Okay thanks, that's interesting.

If I've got this right then, as an academy prospect he's got a book value of zero but if he was sold for £40m it wouldn't show as £40m - Net Book Value of Zero= Profit on Disposal?

It'd be £40m - CGT=Profit on Disposal?
No, that is not correct, his book value was not zero. This is not the place to go into the details of accounting practice and how tax on asset release is managed

What we could do with tomorrow is the financial results to be produced but not seized on by some to ramp up other agendas concerning ousting the board.

That's not acceptable IMO.

We are where we are with that lot and they wont ever be coming back, so stow it.

There's going to be plenty of outsiders looking to use these figures tomorrow to stick the knife into Everon so I hope we dont see anyone joining in with that.

Truth hurts Dave

Remember that Bill and Denise haven't hesitated to lie and treat us all with contempt over the past several years

Indeed it's ironic given Bill's AGM statements about his and Baxendale's alleged proficiency

Yes I was correct. I put you back in your box. With you criticising people for being worried.
yes you absolutely did, I consider myself completely rebuked by your grasp of the situation. Once again on here you have shown a flawless track record of sincerity in your expertise and an ability to read an argument with a subtle touch that in no way ever see's you missing the point. I for one doubt that anyone on this forum has ever seen you embarrass yourself here in any of your various incarnations. Congratulations Matt, if you could roll over in bed and congratulate the esk as well please.

Truth hurts Dave

Remember that Bill and Denise haven't hesitated to lie and treat us all with contempt over the past several years

Indeed it's ironic given Bill's AGM statements about his and Baxendale's alleged proficiency

We all know that.

They're gone. No coming back for them. They know it and we know it.

There's bigger issues to deal with now. The fans of the club cant be handing out open goals to our detractors that 'our board need to be punished as much as possible', because that wont help our case in the upcoming commission.

Common sense needs to be applied now.

Last edited:

yes you absolutely did, I consider myself completely rebuked by your grasp of the situation. Once again on here you have shown a flawless track record of sincerity in your expertise and an ability to read an argument with a subtle touch that in no way ever see's you missing the point. I for one doubt that anyone on this forum has ever seen you embarrass yourself here in any of your various incarnations. Congratulations Matt, if you could roll over in bed and congratulate the esk as well please.

I look forward to seeing you apologise to those you criticised on here claiming wrongfully they wanted the club penalised. They deserve better than that sort of clap trap from you.

We all know that.

They're gone. No coming back for them. They know it and we know it.

There's bigger issues to deal with now. The fans of the club cant be handing out open goals to our detractors that 'our board need to be punished as much as possible', because that wont help our case in the upcoming commission.

Comm on sense needs to be applied now.

Acknowledgement of realities is what is needed Dave

Not more fantasist Bill Kenwright fantasies and fairy tales

What we could do with tomorrow is the financial results to be produced but not seized on by some to ramp up other agendas concerning ousting the board.

That's not acceptable IMO.

We are where we are with that lot and they wont ever be coming back, so stow it.

There's going to be plenty of outsiders looking to use these figures tomorrow to stick the knife into Everon so I hope we dont see anyone joining in with that.
There is about as much chance of that as there is my Mrs asking me if I would mind if she brought a couple of her hot friends home on Saturday night for a foursome

I look forward to seeing you apologise to those you criticised on here claiming wrongfully they wanted the club penalised. They deserve better than that sort of clap trap from you.
They do indeed, I should be ashamed of myself. I will take your lead from now on Matthew, we all know that you and the esk have never been banned for spouting drivel, you and the esk have never flounced off to twitter in a huff after your attention seeking backfired and you got laughed off the forum, and certainly you and the esk have never been wexed to the point of utter humiliation. I will try to be better like damo, I will try to be more grounded in reality like damo, I will try to have loads of personality like damo. With god as my witness.

They do indeed, I should be ashamed of myself. I will take your lead from now on Matthew, we all know that you and the esk have never been banned for spouting drivel, you and the esk have never flounced off to twitter in a huff after your attention seeking backfired and you got laughed off the forum, and certainly you and the esk have never been wexed to the point of utter humiliation. I will try to be better like damo, I will try to be more grounded in reality like damo, I will try to have loads of personality like damo. With god as my witness.

Less talk. More apologies to those you said wanted Everton penalised
Screenshot_20230330_225658.jpg

Man Utd are £1billion in debt and we're the ones up in front of a Commission about sustainability.
The problem with that, and yes, I have a lot of empathy with Man Utd fans on this as after all, regardless of what team we support we are all just football fans wanting our respective clubs to lift silverware but the Man Utd debt is to the bloody owners of the club that used the club as an asset to secure the purchase of it. It must be galling for Man Utd fans to see what the owners are taking out of their club.

Status
Not open for further replies.