2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not certain what you are trying to show here, if you are saying Coleman is injury prone or has not been available, I don't really see it. With the exception of a freak leg break injury, I see a guy who has played about 30 of the 38 games each season over the last 7 years or so, half of which he played at ago 30 plus. Sign me up. Now, if you want to show injury records of certain players whose last name starts with M or G, for example, we'll that's another story.

Excellent last night, the pressure is off now with Patterson being able to give him some needed rest in the last 20 mins.

Don't know if Dyche will be trusting Patterson straight away
I would still start coleman we could then switch to a back 5 with patterson as the wb. I would like to put patterson back in but i feel coleman experience will help us more at this point and then bring patterson on later.

That lad Hickey is Coleman's natural successor IMO.

We should - if allowed - test out Brentford on him this summer.

no no no
did you see Coady & Coleman joking around on the insta video today? No thank you, we don't want anyone smiling and enjoying training when we're in such a serious position!! my goodness. etc etc

seriously though, with all his limitations , I love how everyone says Coady is a leader and people's person and those three Tarkowski, Coady & Coleman have got to be good for us if we can get other people playing well and faster players around them, better form etc. It was only 18 months ago when we thought apart from Coleman there is no leadership, and now he has other leaders around him, which must be good. A Colaman-Coady-Tarkowski-Myko back 3 is probably too slow now, but I hope Coleman and Coady play a bit better and we keep them on a bit longer

everton-fc-v-tottenham-hotspur-premier-league.jpg

everton-fc-v-tottenham-hotspur-premier-league.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.